Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are a cool, trendy foodie/Tech business, operating on an international level. Ideally you will be trained to manage complex operations on-site in a new entrepreneurial project.
You are friendly, analytical, good at dealing with data, great at problem solving and organised, as you will be working alongside a team of chefs, delivery riders, and influencing others. You are full of energy as the role has demanding hours, and can handle lots of data while multi-tasking.
You may have ideally worked with some experience in a restaurant or have helped set up and organised events or food festivals on the operations side. Ideally, you do well under pressure and can handle many tasks at once.
Even better if you have been involved with a start-up.
- Physically demanding – You must ensure all delivery parcels are ready for pick-up from riders; coordinate with multiple kitchens; audit partner restaurant kitchens on hygiene
- Good analytical – You must be comfortable with basic excel and be willing to trial Google Docs
- Ensure all kitchens maintain health and hygiene standards
- you will have to work with the On-site Manager to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Manage your own time and influence people
- Identify causes of operational issues as well as symptoms, diagnose and cure
- Monitoring operational performance of our restaurants
- Potential to train new members
- Demanding hours and weekend shifts
- Experience with operations and dealing with people
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced with Excel
- Very analytical with great executional skills. Process driven, good with data
- Ideally degree educated but focused on execution and “getting things done”
- Ideally have 1-3 years’ restaurant operations or delivery company, perhaps even from the events world.
- Experience working for a start-up business desirable.
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- Subsidised gym membership.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.