Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We solve complex problems in real time, connecting millions of customers with thousands of restaurants and riders to deliver food in more than 200 cities in 12 countries. All in under 30 minutes.
We constantly innovate: whether that means investing in bespoke super-kitchens to host our restaurant partners in new areas and launching a Marketplace+ model to allow restaurant partners to use their own fleet of riders.
Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced, and on a mission to change the way people eat. It’s ambitious, but so are we. And we need more people like you.
About the department:
Reporting into the CIO, the Information Systems team is a newly-created, cross-functional team.
About the role:
The Workday System Administrator will join the Information Systems Department and be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and supporting HR systems control processes.
- Manage the production and sandbox environments, establishing a well controlled systems environment by defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Support Workday Administrative functions including security configuration, tenant configuration, reports and upgrades.
- Work closely with functional areas (HR, Payroll, IT and Finance) and other stakeholders to test and implement efficient solutions
- Assist developing and driving the change control process vision.
- Develop and regularly perform system change audits and validation and follow up with appropriate teams for corrections.
- Assist in an annual internal and external system audit.
- Maintain system related requirements and technical documentation.
- Monitor and assist with impact analysis with up/down stream systems.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Committed to high standards of productivity.
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Adept at planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Incredibly productive within a diverse team environment, work within tight deadlines, and manage competing priorities.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with Workday
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Exposure to HRIS software;
- Strong preference for experience in:
- HRIS: Namely, Oracle/PeopleSoft, Peoplefluent
- ERP: SAP, NetSuite, Dynamics AX
- Strong preference for experience in:
- Amazing HQ office located in central London with collaborative working spaces.
- Free Deliveroo Plus - free delivery and access to special offers.
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days.
- Maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- Prayer room, nap room, and a stunning rooftop garden.
- Learning resources and support for attending/speaking at conferences.
- Discounted private healthcare, pension contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership.
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places.
- Summer and end-of-year parties, plus regular social events.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.