Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Hospitality Recruiter will mainly be responsible for sourcing hospitality professionals for our expanding Deliveroo Editions sites primarily across the UK, however could be responsible for international hires as well. Deliveroo Editions is our new concept featuring kitchens we build for delivery-only purposes:
- Sourcing chefs, kitchen assistants, restaurant general managers and assistant managers
- Managing the entire recruitment process (liaising with hiring managers, managing expectations, building a strong and consistent pipeline, managing the offer process up to onboarding)
- Working with our site operations teams to build better recruitment processes to provide a seamless candidate journey
- Building our employer brand via paid social campaigns, events, advertising
- Implementing new strategies and ideas to attract and retain the best talent
- Have prior experience recruiting in the hospitality sector, agency or in-house
- Be comfortable hiring in high volume in a fast growing, ever changing environment
- Be highly adaptable
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.