Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As a Technical Recruiter for Leadership, you will:
- Map out Deliveroo’s target market for Engineering Managers and Directors, on a global scale. Building out an internal database along the way.
- Put in place sourcing and engagement strategies with hiring managers to attract this talent.
- Interview, hire and on-board world-class talent into our Engineering organisation.
- Work closely with hiring managers and recruiting to fine tune hiring processes.
- Help to build our Engineering employer brand. This will include running events and helping with social channels among other things.
Job requirements and some things we’d like to see in you:
- Experience in making senior hires (preferably up to Director and VP level) - either internal experience or a solid billing history in an agency.
- A meticulous and structured approach to your work.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- As a recruiter, you should be able to source and engage awesome people directly. We don’t use agencies for these hires.
- A passion for fantastic interview experiences for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.