Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Based in Hong Kong as Head of Site Openings - Deliveroo Editions, you will be responsible for getting every one of our restaurant partner kitchens set up all across Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia at lightning speed. You are our kitchen setup expert working directly with our restaurant partners and you will work to introduce our partners to our standardised Editions models for their specific needs and get it up at running ready for operation:
- Delivering Editions kitchens on time and on budget
- Source locations and property for Editions kitchens
- Understanding restaurant partner needs and aligning with overall project goals
- Overall responsibility for kitchen and site location layouts
- Evaluating utility requirements to ensure that we maximise location area potential
- Working with partners and the site operations team to prepare and countdown each location / kitchen opening for safe and legal sign off / handover to ops
- As a key member of the launch team updating and liaising with the group to problem solve and deliver best outcome solutions for Editions
The role requires experiencing in launching new restaurant sites and strong communication skills:
- 4+ years experiencing launching new kitchen / restaurant locations
- Experience of working with and approving kitchen layouts
- Experiencing in working within budgets
- Strong communication skills with key partners
- Available to travel
- Fluent in Cantonese preferable
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Deliveroo PLUS – never pay the delivery fee when you order food!
- Mobility laterally or upwards within the company – show us you love what you do and are good at it, and we’ll notice.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.