Quality Assurance Specialist
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good! We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers. This is where you come in! You’ll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our drivers and restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work.
We’re looking for a hardworking Quality Assurance Specialist to join the UK and Ireland Customer Service Team. Reporting into the Learning and Engagement Manager, this person will ensure that across both our inhouse and outsource partners that our Customers are receiving a quality level of service based on our response to any query they might have. The Quality Assurance Specialist will be expected to work independently in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be working with our Customer Service and Outsource Manager to feedback coaching opportunities and highlighting more serious matters. This individual will be passionate about Customer Experience and excited to convey the Deliveroo brand.
- Support the UK and Ireland QA programme across our inhouse and outsource partners by enhancing the existing compliance criteria
- Co-ordinate and chair regular Quality Assurance calibration sessions
- Provide coaching feedback direct to Executives as well as Customer Service and Outsource Managers
- Drive Continuous Improvement through identifying process inadequacies
- Maintain reporting and complete weekly and monthly analysis of performance
- Conduct frequent site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality and to infuse the Deliveroo culture at all partner locations
- Innovate customer support and deliver a unique experience for our customers, internal employees, and Outsource partner management and agents.
- Reviewing Customer Survey feedback and identifying specific Agent coaching opportunities
- 3-5 years specifically in Customer Service preferably at Team Leader level or above
- Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Occasional International and UK travel may be required