Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Reporting into the EU Consumer Partnerships Manager, the Partnerships Business Development Associate (EU) is responsible for delivering ancillary revenue. You’ll be creating opportunities for partners to get their brand in front of our customers – primarily by utilising our Deliveroo Editions sites. You’ll be building a sales pipeline, and selling commercial partnerships with brands across a range of industries (food and beverage, payment providers, banks and entertainment brands). Secondly, you’ll support the EU Consumer Partnerships Manager by guiding the local partnerships leads in negotiating local partnerships for Deliveroo Core.
- Delivering Ancillary Revenue: Delivering revenue via the sale of brand activations and marketing campaigns to 3rd party companies, utilising Deliveroo owned channels and access to consumers.
- Build a pipeline: Build and manage a pipeline of partners who may be interested in investing marketing budget into Deliveroo. Use contacts to get to the right decision maker within an organisation.
- Develop new propositions: Work out new and interesting ways to offer marketing solutions to partners that will help secure investment. Iterate propositions based on feedback.
- Partner Account Management: Own the relationship with external companies, understand their marketing objectives, and pro-actively pitch opportunities that align with their calendar.
- Stakeholder Management: Create positive relationships with stakeholders (internal / external) and deliver on agreed objectives. You’ll be guarding the EU Consumer Partnerships strategy and work closely with in-country teams to optimize impact and ensure we’re maximizing opportunities to generate revenue.
- Post Campaign Analysis: You measure the impact of the campaigns you set up and document results in the relevant sheets. Based on analysis and learnings you try to replicate successful models across the EU markets.
- Knowledge Share: Share best practices/ learnings with the Regional Partnerships Managers and the international partnerships business development leads. Share your knowledge / network to optimize international results.
- Experience in sales, business development and/or account management
- Proven track record in hitting revenue targets / exceeding revenue targets
- Proven track record in partner relationship management
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in designing and executing successful campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate about food and restaurants;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and go-getter
- Fluent in English & Dutch. Spanish, Italian or French are a plus.
- Based in Brussels, ability to travel in EU countries
- FREE FOOD & LOTS OF IT!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe
- Subsidised gym membership.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.