Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We are the leading food delivery company in 200 cities in 12 countries, and are growing fast. We are backed by $1 billion in capital from top global investors.
We solve complex problems at Deliveroo: in real time, we connect millions of customers with 50,000 restaurants and riders to deliver food in under 30 minutes. And we constantly innovate: whether it means investing in bespoke super-kitchens to host our restaurant partners in new areas they wouldn’t venture into or launching a marketplace+ model to allow restaurant partners to use their own fleet of riders or Deliveroo’s fleet.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and determined to build the definitive food company of the future.
The Manager of Corporate Strategy is a member of the Corporate Strategy team reporting to the VP Corporate Strategy. The team partners closely with the CFO and CEO to develop long term company strategy and manages internal consulting projects. Specifically, this role is responsible for:
- Contributing to the team partnering with the CFO and CEO set strategic direction of the company
- Contributing to and managing internal consulting assignments
- 10+ years experience, most recently at a senior level, in a top tier consultancy, investment bank, PE, VC or high growth tech business
- Experience gained in corporate strategy, ideally in a consumer focused international business
- Successful track record operating in a hyper-growth environment, partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator, comfortable with ambiguity
- Inspiring and respected manager and leader
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Pixel or Macbook and stuff
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.