Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Restaurant Partnership Account Associate will work very close with the Restaurant Partnership Manager.
The role will involve:
- Managing and growing relationships with company owned and franchisee QSRs across Australia
- Assisting the Restaurant Partnership Manager in organizing and implementing initiatives
- Proactively supporting and implementing new campaigns from the marketing team
- Daily analysis of commercial and operational metrics across portfolio
- Setting Up Weekly reports on week activity to share with Restaurant Partnership Account Manager
- Restaurant administration support including delegated lead on specific projects
- Daily interaction with restaurants via phone and email on key operational metrics
- Communication with on the ground account managers to attend to demands of franchisees.
- Attending Quarterly QSR meetings with head office management to feedback and present on the ground KPIs and sentiment
- Collating competitive intel in a methodical fashion
- Leading by example in both attitude and results
- Achieving all of the above whilst also maintaining exceptional personal KPI results
- 1-5 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter, hard-worker and well organised
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.