Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Reporting into the UK Consumer Partnerships lead, the Partnership Marketing Associate is responsible for delivering partnerships that help drive our weekly active customers and build the Deliveroo brand. You’ll be working closely with our marketing team, understanding the key brand and calendar priorities, then formulating the outreach strategy to land the most relevant partners to deliver against our partnership objectives.
The role will involve:
- Own the relationship between the Partnerships and Marketing functions – understanding upcoming priorities, and championing partnerships part of the wider Deliveroo marketing mix.
- Help develop the strategy, planning and pipeline for all marketing partnerships
- Build the Deliveroo brand through partner marketing channels
- Use partners to help acquire new customers, and drive Deliveroo’s weekly active customers and order volume.
- End to end delivery of all partnership marketing campaigns across relevant 3rd party channels
- Monitoring, reporting and optimising live partnerships to drive best results for Deliveroo.
- Budget tracking and forecasting
- Own the relationship with external companies, understand their marketing objectives, collaborate on ways Deliveroo can feature and pitch opportunities that create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Work with internal teams to implement campaigns once signed off (partnerships, marketing, brand, legal, finance, marketing).
- Document everything, summarise learnings and help replicate successful models across international markets.
The role requires strong business development or sales skills with a track-record of hitting or exceeding revenue targets:
- Experience in marketing, partnerships or account management
- Track-record of successful partner marketing initiatives in a similar environment;
- Proven track record in partner relationship management;
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company;
- Comfortable with approaching new clients;
- Driven, hard-working, and a self-starter;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate about food and restaurants;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and go-getter
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience in shopper marketing, media agencies or media sales a plus
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office - complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Top-notch kit.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.