Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our global facilities team based in our Melbourne head office reporting into the Facilities Manager APAC based in Singapore. The primary role of the Facilities Coordinator is to be responsible for our four offices across Australia and facilitating the smooth running of each of our offices. You will ensure that everyone has everything they need to carry out their work and overall, driving the company culture through a great work environment.
You should be experienced in wearing multiple hats handling a range of administrative and office support tasks.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing our 4 offices across Australia which will involve regular travel to each of our offices.
- Vendor & Budget Management - budgeting, sourcing, invoicing, planning, and maintaining good relationships with vendors.
- Manage and oversee all facilities vendors (such as cleaning, printer, repairs and maintenance team) onsite, working with our procurement team to ensure all vendors are approved in a timely manner
- Manage preventive, reactive, and emergency maintenance of facility equipment, including but not limited to HVAC, lightings and kitchen appliances
- Manage office/equipment procurement and ensuring all assets are registered accurately.
- Maintain upkeep of the office, including kitchen, pantry, washrooms
- Ensure compliance with local and corporate health and safety standards and industry codes
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and layouts. This includes management of office moves, set up of new offices and reshuffling.
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Collaborate with People team to plan, manage and execute events
- Ownership of the accounts payable function of the Australian business; liaising with suppliers, raising PO’s and following up on payments with our London finance team.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements and review spend across the business.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal, written communication and social skills, proficiency in English
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- You are a passionate colleague and enjoys good customer service.
- You have excellent social skills and an ability to remain calm in challenging situations
- You are self driven, with good self management and a can-do-attitude
- Proven ability to execute, high degree of organization, high attention to detail
- Proficient in Office Suite and Google Applications
- Manage large workloads by multi-tasking and utilizing superior organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.