Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen..It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to both the Marketing Manager & Content Manager for Hong Kong, the Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting the HK Marketing Team on marketing campaigns, analysis and reporting.
- Support planning & execution of marketing campaigns (offline, online and social campaigns) with other departments and external vendors
- Work with Content Manager and continuously create engaging graphics, photos, imagery, video and copy using Adobe Creative Suite (both online and offline)
- Handle print & multimedia production projects (e.g. social media post, direct mail, flyers, emails)
- Assist in copywriting for promotion materials in both Chinese and English, including but not limited to website, email, press release, etc.
- Respond to messages and comments received on social media platforms in a timely and appropriate manner
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities, ad trends and archives
- English to Chinese translation work
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, PR or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of Marketing/digital experience preferably in food and beverage or related field and has an understanding of the local market
- Excellent Chinese & English written and oral communication skills. Cantonese fluency is a must.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Analytical skills with solid MS Excel experience
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organized and a team player
- Understanding of the social media landscape and content that works on the key channels - Facebook and Instagram
- Experience in video content
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around. Join now!