Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen..It’s a formula that’s working too, we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Marketing Manager for Hong Kong, the Content Manager will be responsible for social media, CRM and digital content for Deliveroo Hong Kong and will support the Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns, analysis and reporting.
Social Media & Digital:
- Responsible for social media & digital content for Hong Kong
- Develop and execute the day-to-day social media content calendar & create content that drives engagement and quality traffic to deliveroo.hk
- Develop as required blog production & content, in app banners, T&Cs for campaigns, voucher creation and tracking
- Develop relevant copies for performance marketing campaigns (e.g. GDN, UAC, FB, IG)
- Tracks metrics, reports weekly/monthly/annually on results, and makes continuous improvements and adjustments to digital campaigns.
- Monitor external social media content relevant to the Deliveroo brand
- Identifying opportunities to build a relationship with our consumers and restaurants across email and push notifications
- Manage, create and deploy campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Account Managers, Business Development and Rider Team to support restaurant partners, rider engagement and wider business needs including restaurant comms
- Conduct full reviews of all campaign work, compiling results, developing insights and showcasing learnings to inform future campaigns
- Project manage initiatives to ensure end to end process is delivered on time & meets KPI's
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop a deep understanding of our customer base. Help identify where there are opportunities to accelerate acquisition and reduce churn across different demographics & locations and execute plans against these opportunities
- Execute on the monthly marketing campaign calendar
- Support the Marketing Manager with all day to day tasks, projects, events and campaigns
- Prepare copy writing for promotion materials in both Chinese and English, including but not limited to website, email, advertisement, flyer, press release etc
- English to Chinese translation work
- Keep on top of marketing admin requirements such as purchase orders and invoices
- Responsible for weekly reporting, highlighting key findings, success and learnings.
- Track new and existing customer behaviour (traffic, conversion, volumes) on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, PR or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of Marketing/digital experience preferably in food and beverage or related field and has an understanding of the local market
- Excellent Chinese & English written and oral communication skills. Cantonese fluency is a must.
- Excellent copywriting capabilities
- Creative, independent, multi-tasker, hard-working, well organized and a team player
- Understanding of the social media landscape and content that works on the key channels - Facebook and Instagram
- Experience briefing and working on video content
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Proven project management skills with ability to lead, manage outputs and timelines
- Analytical skills with solid MS Excel experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Experience with Braze, Looker and MailChimp an advantage
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around. Join now!