Corporate Account Manager - Belgium
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favorite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo launched in Belgium in September 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over 2 years into operations, we are working with over 1400 restaurants across the country and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to liaise with Deliveroo and our business customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst your Senior Corporate Manager, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Build and execute a proper account management plan
- Analyse numbers, and proactively contact and grow each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary
- Design and implementation of corporate marketing campaigns to ensure a growth in orders
- Contributing to internal projects to develop new business with existing customers
- Follow up on monthly invoicing and payments
We’re looking for a bright, articulate and confident person who enjoys working at a fast pace, with competing priorities. A creative, strategic and practical thinker, you’re keen to ensure both people and processes perform better than ever! With a perfect combination of business mindset and relationship building skills, you have what it takes to engage and influence others, and solve problems collaboratively. This position would be suited to someone at a graduate level, who is enthusiastic about securing a client facing role in a huge growth area of the business.
We want people with...
- The ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step and managing time effectively
- A real hunger to succeed and ambition to grow the business
- Confident communicator that is confident liaising with a diverse range of people
- Previous client relationship management experience
- A comfortable expression in 3 languages (FR-NL–ENG)
- 1-3 years of experience working as an Account Manager or in a Professional Services firm will be a strong advantage
- Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- A market-based salary and quarterly bonus
- A macbook, fee for telephone costs, meal vouchers
- Fee for sport activities
- Lots of delicious food!