Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
- Lead the development and implementation of growth strategy, plans & campaigns In Ireland
- Champion both traffic and acquisition growth strategy and retention & engagement strategy, partnering with HQ channel leads to execute
- Cover full marketing mix as applicable; mass comms, CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer comms, other brand initiatives etc.
- Work with UK & HQ team to implement / tailor the implementation of consumer media strategy and creative, including test & learn initiatives
- Own marketing KPIs and growth objectives for IE
- Ownership of Ireland marketing budget with responsibility to demonstrate incrementality & positive ROI on spend
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized local initiatives
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Manage and develop local team
- 6+ years marketing, commercial or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI.
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
We are constantly expanding our Marketing teams. Please don't be surprised if you see the same roles being advertised all year around - we’re always looking for great people!