Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Hungry? Ready for a challenge? The role of the Global Ops Development team is to build a team of experts, experts on everything from how to strengthen our rider brand to how to set rider fee rates. You will be positioned within the newly created Lifecycle and Proposition team - ensuring that the rider experience on our platform is best-in-class and driving initiatives to build and maintain a winning proposition across all of our markets!
- Strategy & approach: Help develop the strategy/approach for Lifecycle and Proposition. You would be responsible for answering questions like:
- What do riders want and how can we give it to them?
- What should our rider proposition be in each market?
- What technology / product improvements should we be focusing on to improve the rider experience?
- How do we ensure that our rider brand is positioned to riders at all touchpoints?
- Working with cross-functional teams (incl. Legal, comms, product, marketing) to co-create tailored solutions in each market
- Be a critical business point-of contact for new market entry and rider operating model construction
- Act as the knowledge expert for rider lifecycle for the whole organisation
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” - is positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
- Strategic, yet pragmatic - is able to ‘think big’, yet also pragmatically to ensure changes are ambitious but achievable
- Inquisitive and creative - is infectiously curious and both willing and able to innovate away from the status-quo.
- Logical, structured and data-driven - is able to use logic and data to prioritise and drive change
- Project Management - can manage multiple projects in a logical, structured and disciplined way
- Creative problem-solver and fixer. Is able to remove barriers and bottlenecks through collaboration, creativity and resourcefulness
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Quantitative degree and/or experience in top tier consulting / banking
- Operational knowledge of the business and how it works today a big plus
- Excel wizard and PowerPoint/Google Slides proficiency
- … and most importantly - eager for a massive challenge!
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave plus 8 Bank holidays
- Amazing offices overlooking the Thames with collaborative working spaces desk environment
- Mature working from home mindset and parent friendly working culture
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- On-site gym, external gym membership contribution & wellness benefit
- Never go thirsty, Nespresso bar and stocked fridges
- Prayer room, nap room and stunning rooftop garden
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places
- Summer & Christmas festivals/parties and regular events
We’d never judge you on any of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or dislike of coriander – great workplaces should reflect the beautifully diverse world we live in. So if you love food, like us, and want to join our fast-growing start-up, why not get in touch?