Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re here to give our riders an unparalleled experience. There are more than 15,000 Deliveroo riders in the UK and as we continue to grow we rely more and more on our content to connect with them.
That’s why we need a content-savvy communicator to help us engage with riders to keep them informed and inspired.
You’ll plan and manage the flow of content through our digital channels - our rider website, emails and social channels - everything from helping keep riders updated with important operational changes, to showing off our fantastic rider events.
Plus, you’ll need to advise stakeholders across the business how best to communicate with riders.
You'll have proven experience working within comms - knowing how to position a message and target it. We need someone with an exceptional command of written English, and an innate skill in conveying complex information in simple terms. You'll also need a razor-sharp eye for detail.
In supporting the flow of communication, you'll understand how to segment an audience and use channels appropriately.
You'll also have worked extensively with content management systems, email marketing platforms, and have the capability to edit HTML/CSS.
The ideal person needs to be able to work quickly and carefully under pressure. More than anything, you'll be a confident, self-starting individual with a passion for food and tech.
- Work at our great headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden offering up the best views of London.
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, Slack and Workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking, free learning and development courses via Coursera
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers, covering tech, finance and marketing trends
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.