Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Reporting into the Head of Restaurant Operations, the Restaurant Operations Associate will help to improve the operational efficiency of our restaurant partners through analysis and process development. The Restaurant Operations team looks at our restaurant partners’ operational efficiency as well as supporting our commercial teams. Your role will include the following:
- Meeting with and building relationships with some of our biggest restaurant partners
- Helping to improve operational efficiency though analysis and process design
- Liaising with the account management team and ensuring they have the right tools and infrastructure
- Helping to collect restaurant and Account Management feedback for Product and Tech teams on system design
The ideal candidate has experience of carrying out analysis work and preferably has an understanding of the restaurant industry. The candidate also requires the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Passionate about food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave plus 8 Bank holidays
- Amazing offices overlooking the Thames with collaborative working spaces desk environment
- Mature working from home mindset and parent friendly working culture
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- On-site gym, external gym membership contribution & wellness benefit
- Never go thirsty, Nespresso bar and stocked fridges
- Prayer room, nap room and stunning rooftop garden
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places
- Summer & Christmas festivals/parties and regular events
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.