Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Operations at Deliveroo is different to most other companies. Whatever it might mean elsewhere, here it is all about the riders. Operations Support is a key part of our rider proposition and an area in which we want to continue to be market leaders. We need the best people to make this happen.
We’re looking for ambitious people to join the Operations Support department to develop a bustling and vibrant team who smooth the process of getting riders get out on the road and give them world class support once they’re riding. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities while developing your team management skills.
- Directly managing up to 10 operations representatives, coaching them on their personal development
- Motivating your team to maintain a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Setting team targets to align with your own KPIs while holding your team to account
- Scheduling your team to ensure there is adequate cover throughout the week
- Working closely with the Quality Assurance team on training and development opportunities for your team
- Training others to ensure processes are followed consistently and accurately
- Spotting opportunities in our processes and implementing improvements
- You are a motivator and a natural leader
- A natural aptitude for leading
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated and a proactive problem solver
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- Driven to ensure the department is providing riders with world class support
- Willing to work weekend shifts - our riders operate 7 days a week so we do too!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform