Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The role of the Global Rider Supply Associate is to ensure that we can supply the right amount of riders across all 12 international markets (United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates). The Global Rider Supply Ops team is fully responsible for the applicant journey from acquisition to activation. You will play a crucial role in defining and optimising how we process thousands of applicants a week over hundreds of cities.
You will work closely with: Local operations, global rider acquisition, business intelligence and various other stakeholders to ensure we are providing the right amount of riders to each of our markets.
- Improve the processes within rider supply that profitably delivers the new rider supply requirements in each of our cities.
- Provide analytical support to the local markets within the remit of rider supply.
- Provide direction to local operations teams on the optimal use of activation and conversion incentives across countries and activities to fuel new rider supply.
- Provide tools and information to local markets to maximize the efficiency and impact in the rider supply process.
- Input into Product feature design
- Adaptable with a “can-do attitude” - is positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change
- Versatile and a quick learner – is able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’; has the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become an expert on anything
- Analytical and able to quickly prioritise - is able to quickly identify opportunities, issues, inefficiencies and how big these might be
- Obsessive about improvement - Has a passion for incremental optimisation/continuous improvement and comes up with both “hacky” and more “gold-plated” improvements
- An effective communicator - has great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly gain the trust and respect of others and to get their buy-in/sign-off
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Executional experience a must
- Operational knowledge of the business and how it works today a big plus
- Proficient in excel / google sheets; you love to do some magic with numbers
- Great people skill; ability to drive alignment amongst multiple stakeholders for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems.
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.