Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As Marketing Executive, you will report into the Local Head of Marketing and will be responsible
for ensuring we develop and execute on campaigns to increase retention and weekly active
users in the region, being the main point of contact in the local marketing team for all the
business analysis and support the peer in the team for the management of big projects.
This local role acts as both a strategist and executor, and will need to align with central marketing
and local marketing teams.
● Bespoke CRM: you will be in charge of all the creations, planning and optimization of
bespoke consumer CRM campaigns, whether they are linked to other channels
campaigns or independent; you will align with HQ team and local HoM in order to test
and executive successful campaigns in all the CRM channels including email, push
notifications, in app messaging; finally you will offer support to central CRM team for
● Business Analysis: you will be in charge of all the business analysis from a marketing
perspective, from a single channel analysis to wider analysis. You will eat data
everyday to support the Local Head of Marketing, the Local Management Team and
the global marketing team to get insights about the business to analyze, learn and
build on successful campaigns
● Multi Channel/Special Project Management: you will be in charge of the project
management of special projects such as city launches, being the main point of
contact of the HoM for the team. You will take actions directly or coordinating with the
team experts with the objective to ensure the successful execution of the assigned
- 3-5 years marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing
campaigns with demonstrable results & specific CRM expertise
- Fluency in English is a must
- Understand tactics and what it takes to get your message to land and cut through the
- Be comfortable with content creation in multiple formats, and be able to work with central
- An analytical thinker who is confident with assessing all elements of our awareness and
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing
simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and
keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships across
different cultures, working styles and time-zones
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from
home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack,
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing