Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for a Global Acquisition Manager to lead our rider marketing efforts across all 12 international markets (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates).
You will work closely with: Performance Marketing, Operations, Business Intelligence to ensure we are providing the right number of new applicants and riders to each of our markets.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has digital marketing experience, developing and executing campaigns, and leveraging the broader ecosystem to drive weekly applicant volume. You will also be looked upon to develop repeatable processes that can help us learn quickly and grow faster. This role requires an individual who can combine a strategic growth vision with a strong mind for operations and execution.
- Provide direction to local operations teams on the optimal use of marketing investment across countries and activities to fuel growth.
- Develop new applicant sources within our acquisition channels and optimise for spend efficiency.
- Working closely with Global Rider Brand to deliver on the localised rider brand strategy.
- Facilitate cross-channel strategy with HQ teams, including insights, creative development, mass advertising, PR/social, performance marketing, and customer relationship management.
- Align with central performance marketing team on digital spend allocations for all markets.
- Be the expert on rider acquisition needs within HQ so that prioritisation and planning of HQ projects offers the highest impact.
- Demonstrated experience developing marketing plans, evangelizing ideas across a company, executing plans by leading cross-functional teams, and reporting detailed results and learnings.
- Superb analytical skills; demonstrated success using data to make decisions that deliver results.
- Proficiency in microsoft excel.
- Ability to influence others; driving alignment amongst multiple stakeholders for solutions to complex, multi-faceted problems.
- Good sense of humour.
- A leader who makes all team environments better.
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a product at an incredible pace.
- An in-office gym and subsidised membership at a number of local gyms.
- Regular off-sites with the team, as well as games nights and fitness classes.
- Food. So much food.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.