Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Learning & Development, feedback, employment conditions, recruitment, all topics that are on the agenda of the HR Manager at Deliveroo. As a HR Manager at Deliveroo you are responsible at Benelux level for the daily HR operation. Deliveroo Benelux has been running for more than two years now and the base is there. The next challenge will be to further develop current projects such as Learning & Development and Employer Branding. You are the HR point of contact for the employees in Belgium and you are part of the Belgium MT. And you will provide guidance to the Office manager in Belgium.
- A business partner for Belgium Managers and the Management Team;
- Ultimately responsible for the HR and financial administration;
- Writing and developing (personnel) policy;
- Thinking about the development and positioning of Deliveroo as an employer (Employer Branding);
- Responsible for the development of the Learning & Development program;
- The first point of contact for the HR department at our head office in London;
- Thinking about the question 'how can Deliveroo employees develop themselves and grow?’
- Responsible for Recruitment.
- Has 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Has Strong organisational skills;
- Is trilingual, French and English are a must Dutch is an advantage;
- Has the capacities to manage an enthusiastic, young team;
- Has great problem-solving ability;
- Has skills to switch between multiple systems and multitasking in a fast environment.
- A unique experience with a young, ambitious and fast-growing international company;
- An environment where you get many opportunities and where there is plenty of room for your ideas;
- A market-based salary;
- A laptop & a fee for your telephone costs;
- Delicious food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.