Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Operations is the foundation of our business and we are looking for motivated team members to drive the Live Operations team forward.
- Ensure a seamless service is provided from start to finish.
- Take responsibility for the live order and rider management of a region within the UK Ireland.
- Eliminate the opportunity for substandard performance by proactively tackling issues during the live order life cycle through liaising with riders and restaurants.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Live Operations team to ensure good operational performance.
- Educated to A level or equivalent professional experience.
- Availability to work evenings/weekends
- Multitasking pro: the ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
- Problem solver: able to use your own initiative and solve problems in innovative ways.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.