Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms. We tailor specifically to these firms through our corporate business unit, Deliveroo for Business. Whether ordering into the office for a team lunch, catering for a meeting, or when working after hours, our product allows companies to give a food allowance to their employees, all while maintaining visibility.
As an Account Manager, your primary role will be to increase revenue from existing Deliveroo for Business clients. You will nurture relationships between Deliveroo and your portfolio of clients. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Being the primary point of contact for Deliveroo for Business clients in Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra;
- Proactively building relationships with your portfolio of clients to understand how Deliveroo for Business can meet their needs;
- Using data to identify key accounts for revenue growth within your portfolio;
- Demonstrating the product to new users and ensuring Deliveroo is always top of mind when ordering food to the office
- Pitching new use cases and product features to clients;
- Liaising with Customer Service and Operations teams to manage corporate account requests;
- Assisting clients by placing orders where appropriate
- Managing invoicing and chasing accounts when they are late with payment
- Managing marketing activities including events, email campaigns and client promotions
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methoidcal with a strong sense of customer service. This person requires the following attributes:
- 1-3 years experience in a commercial environment where you have had to deal with numerous clients or customers
- Driven, hard-working, and a self-starter. Commercially minded and results oriented
- Outgoing, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to multitask in a working environment
- Passionate about food and restaurants;
- Desire to progress within a fast-paced startup environment;
- Full working rights in Australia
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly exercise class to counteract all the amazing food you’ll be eating
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.