Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
This Change Manager role is required to support the Head of Change and CI to successfully deliver Business Readiness to the Customer Services Leadership Team and to deliver robust and credible Continuous Improvement activity to optimise operational performance against all kpi’s within the scorecard.
Business Impact of this role - KPI’s
The role will contribute to the wider Customer Services team delivering:
Grade of Service- team mates are able to handle calls within the allocated AHT/duration because they are fully trained and know what to do for each call type
Fte Supply vs Demand adherence- changes are well planned and implemented meaning thatstaffing fluctuations are predicted and planned for in line with delivery timelines
Customer CSAT - optimising shrinkage levels in line with overall budget to ensure enough time is provided for continuous improvement and training
ESAT particularly in relation to having the knowledge and tools to do my job
CI activities delivered to agreed time, cost and quality criteria and business case realisation in line with assumptions and impact assessments
- Working collaboratively with Ops and Task Us to successfully deploy Change readiness so that all impacts and pre deployment activities are completed to a high standard. Focussing mainly on the implementation of small and medium change with support to Head of on big ticket changes.
- Undertake the base level analysis to support Head of in creating the business cases and change rationale to support and underpin CS led change and improvement activity
- Collaborate with Planning team to provide analysis and information required to track benefits. This will inform Leadership team to ensure that benefits are realised and support decisions where fte removal/addition is deemed appropriate
- Update and maintenance of CS Change roadmap ensuring that new items are added and existing items are regularly updated to give quality insights around planned deployments, project lifecycles and RAG statuses
- Facilitate the process to support Head of to ensure that all relevant parties within Deliveroo are adhering to CS Change Request processes with appropriate supporting stakeholder insights
- Provide analysis and insight to support Head of to ensure that all appropriate CS parties are completing impact assessments for new change items in line with agreed SLA’s with generation of appropriate MI
- Be the first point of contact from operational peers to support Head of to provide strong engagement with contact centre Operations and bring them with you throughout the change and CI processes
- Active engagement and contributions in all appropriate and relevant CS meetings
- Significant hands on experience in a contact centre change deployment related role
- A detailed and demonstrable understanding of change management, CI and Project management processes within contact centres
- Ability to comprehend and analyse significant amounts of business knowledge across multiple product lines and functional areas
- Ability to contribute to the implementation of strategic and operational changes and solutions including process, system and structure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and strategic – able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business.
- Logical - able to structure a problem and get to the crux of an issue quickly, using data and without over-complicating
- Inquisitive and forward-thinking - curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo. Keeps pushing for further improvements
- Track record of ‘getting shit done’ - operational knowledge of the business and how it works today. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high quality decisions
- Adaptable Fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. Don’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and structured change methodologies
- Project Management – know the basics of managing multiple projects in a structured and logical way
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.