Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The recruitment team has played a huge part in Deliveroo’s story so far and is key to the company’s future success. We're responsible for supporting the business globally by owning the recruitment process of key hires and improving our approach to hiring and interviewing.
This role will be working with the Technology organisation which has ambitious growth plans in 2018, we’re aiming for our third consecutive year of doubling the team. You’ll be working closely with candidates, the recruitment team and hiring teams to support the recruitment process. Your main responsibilities will include scheduling interviews, generating contracts for new starters, organising travel as well as tracking referrals, interviewer load, interviewer onboarding, arranging debriefs and managing our applicant tracking system.
- Ability to prioritise across multiple tasks with a focus on time and expectation management and to take a self starting approach to your day
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with our candidates to give them a great experience and to create a seamless recruitment process for our hiring managers/interviewers
- We’re looking for someone proactive in suggesting and implementing process improvements both in the recruitment team and the hiring process as well as owning projects as we look to iterate and improve hiring at Deliveroo
- Remarkable attention to detail with a desire to complete tasks and follow up to make sure everything runs smoothly
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave plus 8 Bank holidays
- Amazing offices overlooking the Thames with collaborative working spaces desk environment
- Mature working from home mindset and parent friendly working culture
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- On-site gym, external gym membership contribution & wellness benefit
- Never go thirsty, Nespresso bar and stocked fridges
- Prayer room, nap room and stunning rooftop garden
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Friday lunches on us from all your favourite places
- Summer & Christmas festivals/parties and regular events
We’d never judge you on any of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or dislike of coriander – great workplaces should reflect the beautifully diverse world we live in. So if you love food, like us, and want to join our fast-growing start-up, why not get in touch?