Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager is to engage with new corporations and signing Deliveroo as an official supplier or partner for their office food needs. They will also liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
- Identifying, growing and managing the relationship between Deliveroo for Business and the Corporate Clients
- Growing the number of new corporate accounts in our target sectors
- Liaising with Account Managers to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the corporate sales process
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Playing a role in growing our corporate business as a core vertical in Milan, including developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- A natural-born negotiator - a driven and hard-working individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the a B2B sales role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Ownership and responsibility - have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.