Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
At Deliveroo, our riders are the lifeblood of the company. As the demand for great food increases, so does the need for riders, making our Rider Proposition even more important as time goes on.
The Global Rider Partnership teams’ objective is to work with 3rd parties to add quantifiable value to the Rider Proposition by providing “perks” which make it cheaper for riders to do their job, easier for riders to manage their lives as self-employed contractors, and feel rewarded.
As a UKl Rider Partnerships Manager you will report into the Global Rider Partnerships Lead and lead the identification and execution of all rider partnerships in the UK and Ireland. You’ll know what makes the riders in our biggest global market tick, and you’ll share your learnings to help shape the global rider partnerships strategy.
- Identify, plan, negotiate and execute all UKI rider partnerships end-to-end, including sourcing new national partnerships, local or tactical partnerships, and rider offers with our existing restaurant partners
- Optimise existing partnership relationships, including relationship building, and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationship
- Use rider insights, research and other data driven strategies to develop a sound understanding of the UKI rider fleet, and mix with gut instinct, to identify and proactively approach partners who can add value to the UKI rider proposition
- Day-to-day point of contact for our 3rd party perks platforms in the UK and Ireland. You will be responsible for ensuring the platforms are kept up to date, and that our riders are engaging with them more than ever before
- Drive measurable engagement of the rider partnerships within our UKIE fleet - devise strategies to get our riders using the platform
- You’ll need to be a great communicator and build effective relationships with the Global Rider Partnership Manager and the UKI Engagement team, to ensure any market-specific trends or challenges in the UK and Ireland are reflected in the Global Rider Partnership Strategy
- You’ll ensure your partnerships are measurable and in-line with the reporting process for global partnerships – including metrics, dashboards, benchmarking etc. You’ll be expected to track and improve performance (e.g. A/B testing) of partnership communications which drive efficient acquisition & engagement among riders
- 2+ years’ experience running successful insight-led partnership campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI
- Sharp instincts for the right opportunities. You will need to know how to navigate through the noise to find and select partners that are strategically and commercially valuable in the long term for both the partnerships team and business as a whole
- Strong negotiator and executor. You’ll need to onboard partners, find optimal partnership structures and get deals done
- Exceptional organisation. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward across markets
- Exemplary relationship management. Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships across different teams, with a mix of internal and external stakeholders is essential to this role
- Superb attention to detail. As a global team, we are really leading the charge on best practice, and having efficient and effective ways to track, measure and report on partnership activity is crucial
- You’ve got to have a self-starter attitude and be comfortable with constant change. You enjoy taking bold bets, working in a fast-paced environment and challenging the status quo if it means progress
- You’ve got to really love food, and have a serious interest in tech
- Work at our great headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden offering up the best views of London.
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking, free learning and development courses via Coursera
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers, covering tech, finance, marketing trends etc.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.