Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Rider Operations team to manage the delivery of an exciting new project involving our fleet of motorcycles. As s senior PM, your role will include process implementation and development, stakeholder management, as well as being the key liaison between our HQ in London and the UAE team.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation for the different stages of the project development
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Good degree from a good university (that said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience).
- Experience of working with complex teams and people from a variety of backgrounds / nationalities.
- Minimum 2 years work experience - ideally in a fleet management and/or logistics and /or construction (although not required). At least 1 year must have been in the UAE market.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Impeccable and stylish written English with adaptable tone.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and both offer and critique ideas and opinions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents.
- This role may require some heavy lifting, so good physical health is recommended.
- Desirable: knowledge of green vehicle technology
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Annual Return Flight
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.