Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers, this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work to join our Resolution team in the role of Customer Account Executive.
You will be responsible for handling escalation received from our front line customer support teams. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via email (and telephone when required), as diligently as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the Deliveroo brand and service.
- Investigate and resolve escalated customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure positive relations between Deliveroo and customers
- Answer customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to help continually improve Deliveroo’s customer experience
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.