Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and 200 cities.
- Ensuring we have the right number of riders on the road at the right time, in the right place
- Availability, reliability and efficiency of the delivery network
- Improving the quality of the fleet
- Using analytics to improve the delivery network – understanding what needs to be improved to increase availability, reliability and efficiency of the network
- Matching supply and demand – through targets and incentives
- Managing and leading – a team of P&P Associates to give them guidance, direction and coaching
- Continuously identifying opportunities for improvement – e.g. target calibration, zone reviews, optimising rider performance
- Analytical and strategic – able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business.
- SQL - Essential
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal and business skills. Able to quickly establish gravitas and credibility with a range of stakeholders.
- Track record of ‘getting shit done’ - operational knowledge of the business and how it works today. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high quality decisions
- Coach – able to coach and engage others
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office. complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Top-notch kit.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.