Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo’s Account Management team works towards ensuring that our partners have an amplified reach to our customer base with unparalleled service levels. We are consultants providing restaurants with data-driven insights to help grow their businesses. We are a group of dynamic team players that work together to achieve a common goal. If you love the food scene and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment, then come join us!
- Managing a portfolio of key restaurants with a focus on building lasting relationships and increasing profitability/revenue
- Analyzing data on different markets and drive initiatives to increase revenues for your portfolio
- Working with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Account management experience (or relevant sales, BDM, community management)
- An interest in food is great here. It’s a place to unleash the foodie in you.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Top-notch kit.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.