Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
- Lead and create innovative content campaigns that align with marketing goals and campaigns.
- Head, create, and coordinate content creation for various Deliveroo channels including newsletter and blog
- Conceptualise and coordinate photoshoots ensuring that they are in line with brand guidelines
- Lead tone of voice across the business to ensure all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
- Create and optimise CRM efforts such as newsletter and push notifications to align marketing campaigns with brand tone and guidelines in mind.
- Manage and execute a robust content calendar for the Deliveroo foodscene blog including writing articles and working alongside marketing campaigns to produce relevant content.
- Manage timelines to make sure that our content is on point and relevant always.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Proven ability to successfully develop, and execute and own major multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Independent, proactive and critical thinking skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Good photoshop skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good team player, organised and good attention to detail.
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you have helped build. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real assets and reinventing the logistics of food delivery.
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Being part of a team instigating the expansion of a global brand.
- The opportunity to make an impact and grow with the business.
- Weekly Friday lunches deliveroo-ed.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.