Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
The Director of Global Selection will be responsible for giving Deliveroo customers a range of products that maximize our weekly active customers globally, while meeting our restaurant partners' and Deliveroo's financial objectives. The role is the custodian of Deliveroo's selection globally. The role will be responsible for:
- Building a set of tools to identify what customers in each of Deliveroo's zones globally want across a range of cuisines, price points, and brands
- Set commission targets and coverage targets by restaurant for our sales teams
- Ensure sales teams in markets execute against their selection plan
- jointly own the net revenue target globally for Deliveroo
The role requires experiencing in launching new restaurant sites and strong communication skills:
- The ability to influence others
- The ability to be hold people accountable to targets
- Strong commercial judgement
- Customer obsession
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.