Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
- Manage and develop our L&D initiatives globally across all of our locations.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Department Heads to design, develop and implement training and development opportunities for all levels of staff.
- Understand and translate the business objectives, designing programmes and support to enhance the business’ capability.
- Diagnose areas of optimisation, and demonstrate experience-driven problem solving abilities, specifically via enhancing online training, leadership development and personalised experiences for new starters, apprenticeships & graduates.
- Managing a global L&D budget for all our learning activities, ensuring we’re able to effectively evaluate and measure our return.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders, and enforce accountability of key deliverables.
- You will be an experienced L&D Lead that can handle a fast-paced environment and get things done in a ways that inspires others.
- You’ll be a natural collaborator who knows how to build true partnerships with your department heads and work alongside our HR Business Partners.
- You will have a passion for digital and understands how this can transform the design and development of learning initiatives on a global scale.
- A personable & intuitive nature that allows you to see what our Roo’s need in order to continuously excel and deliver our business strategy.
- The ability to use data to support your strategic thinking across learning and our business areas.
- You’ll thrive on being outside of your comfort zone and not afraid to trial an idea and then improve on it.
- You will have been around the circuit and have connections with external training partners and previous success in launching rewarding initiatives.
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.