Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
As Head of Performance Marketing you will be:
● Driving effective and efficient acquisition and reactivation for Consumers
● Manage the EU Performance marketing team in London
● Setting the strategy, and executing the plans for Search, Display,
Paid Social, Mobile, Affiliates and SEO across all 8 of our EU markets
● Working with relevant teams to plan, test, optimise, and scale growth strategies across all digital channels
● Assessing suitable resources, partners and tech requirements
● Working closely with the internal product team to drive digital automation projects
● Constantly keeping up to date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities for acquisition and retention
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 5+ years of performance marketing experience in digital companies, with significant experience managing and optimising
multi-million B2C marketing budgets across several countries
● Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking
● Strong organisational skills required to effectively manage multiple projects at any given time
● Strong people management skills and experience in recruiting, managing and developing teams
● Experience of stakeholder management (remote country teams, MDs, central teams, product)
● Comfortable in working with tight deadlines, contributing to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment of Deliveroo
● Experience with A/B testing and optimising bid strategies across
audiences, ad formats, and creative assets
● Experience with incrementality/ uplift testing in digital marketing
BENEFITS (Below is UK only - please adapt to local market)
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.