Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Are Roo the one for us?
Can you provide a fantastic first impression when entering Deliveroo HQ?
- Managing all aspects of Front of House for a very busy Global HQ
- First point of contact for clients and staff, building strong relationships and create a welcoming environment
- Meeting and greeting visitors and ensuring they are collected by their host in a timely fashion ensuring their experience is seamless
- Logging all visitors onto the building visitor management system and being the first point of contact for the building receptionist with any queries
- Ensuring all visitors follow the correct signing in and security procedures
- Managing the Reception email address and actioning or delegating accordingly
- Keeping the Reception area tidy and clean
- Managing all incoming and outgoing letters and packages
- Accommodate meeting needs - work with staff to make sure materials needed for meetings are ordered or gathered
- Supporting the EA’s for exec and VIP meetings
- Support the London Facilities Manager with liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Manage the events calendar
- Managing the Facilities Assistant
- Managing the cycle bay allocation
- Logging security incidents
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.