Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Editions Key Partner Success Managers are responsible for the relationship with our key restaurant partners who collaborate with us on Editions. They are in charge of ensuring that the restaurants are profitable, and work closely with them to grow their business on Editions. Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing & managing restaurant P&Ls
- Proposing & implementing initiatives to maximise growth
- Analysing and driving actions from performance data
- Closely coordinating with marketing to drive growth
- Supporting the partners in the setup of new sites
- Managing & suggesting improvements to restaurant menu pages
The role requires strong stakeholder and relationship management experience and strong commercial awareness:
- 4+ years experience in a client facing role or consulting
- Strong commercial awareness and good understanding of financial performance
- Experience in P&L management
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.