Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We work with hundreds of the UAE's best loved restaurants to deliver food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for a Corporate Account Manager to join our Deliveroo for Business team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. The primary role of the Corporate Account Manager is to increase revenue and nurture the relationships for our existing business clients. They will also liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
- Building relationships with portfolio clients to understand how Deliveroo for Business can meet their needs
- Using data to identify key accounts for revenue growth within your assigned portfolio
- Pitching new use cases or product features to clients
- Liaising with Business Development Managers and Operations teams to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the corporate client engagement process
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client promotions
- Playing a role in growing our corporate business as a core vertical in Singapore, including developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities.
This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
- 1-3 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter and well organised. If you don't have that, you won't excel here
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Annual return flight ticket to your home country