Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and 200 cities.
- Capable to develop, coach and mentor the shared services agents and creates an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Cross-department communication on strategical level - CS is receiving and developing a lot of feedback which needs to be heard, evaluated and used for the overall improvements
- Has strong analytic skills and is capable of creating accurate reports on the processes where he/she is responsible for
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Responsible for the agents in his/her area. Manage the scheduling and make sure the absence rate is on target.
- HR focus and deep dive into agents performance
- Responsible for implementing new tools in organisation and monitor adoption of the tool
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Involvement in staff recruitment
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
- Knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Analytic skills
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.