Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 13 countries and over 200 cities.
We’re looking for someone to join our Editions team as a product photographer. We are looking for someone with product photography experience who is a keen foodie with a flair for food styling. You will be taking pictures of great food in a studio setting, using our in-house Canon Mark III. We would like someone who enjoys a fast paced work environment and thrives under pressure.
- Photograph hero images and menu items from all our Editions UK partners
- Edit and process all images ready for upload to our platform
- Add processed images to Deliveroo’s in-house archive
- Run a shoot schedule to ensure partners go live with images
- Keep track of shoots
- Manage and maintain the in-house equipment to an excellent standard
- Proven ability to shoot high volumes of images
- Excellent studio lighting skills
- Good knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop and live capture
- Interest in food photography
- A self-starter with initiative and an eye for detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask
- Well organised
Please include a cover letter and examples of your work with your application.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.