Job Title: Corporate Strategy Manager
Location: London, Cannon Street
Closing Date: 22nd of March 2018
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
- Help set strategic priorities through analysis of data/financials, and take the execution lead on certain projects.
- Diagnose areas of optimisation, and demonstrate hypothesis-driven problem solving abilities, specifically via building structured quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Build financial models to quantify growth and profitability of regions, assess performance, and advise on new areas of operation.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders, and enforce accountability of key deliverables.
- Exposure to exiting and new investors through leading Deliveroo's fundraisings/other liquidity events and preparing analysis/presentations for board meetings.
- 4-5 years in Investment Banking / Research experience at a top-tier firm.
- Previous experience in cohort analysis and lifetime value concepts.
- Advanced Excel skills and excellent analytical, modelling and numerical skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills and excellent data presentation methods.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.