Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
At Deliveroo, our riders are the lifeblood of the company. As the demand for great food increases, so does the need for riders, making our Rider Brand Strategy even more important as time goes on.
As a Global Rider Brand Manager you will report into the Global Head of Operations Performance and will be responsible for ensuring we develop and execute on campaigns to continually drive awareness and improve perception in all of our markets. This global role acts as both a strategist and executor, and will need to work with central marketing, central operations and local marketing.
- Work closely with brand insights and strategy function to understand segments for potential and existing riders and prioritise those which align to business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional leads (including user research, comms/policy, design, brand, PR, partnerships etc) to develop cohesive plans that increase awareness and increase rider understanding of Deliveroo
- Work closely with local marketing teams to execute on these plans, and coordinate all creative content production & deployment by channel
- Track and improve performance (e.g. A/B testing) of communications and drive efficient acquisition & engagement among riders
- Develop best practices (central or locally developed) than can be circulated and leveraged across markets
- 6+ years marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI, ideally post MBA
- Understand tactics and what it takes to get your message to land and cut through the noise
- Be comfortable with content creation in multiple formats, and be able to work with local markets to take into account local language and cultural nuances
- An analytical thinker who is confident with assessing all elements of our awareness and perception efforts
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships across different cultures, working styles and time-zones
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.