Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for someone to help our restaurant partners with their day to day inquiries as a part of our Partner Service team. The team is rather new and the role is quite junior and may involve admin heavy duties. There will be plenty of opportunity to grow and expand the role. You will be responsible to answer inquiries by our restaurant partners over the phone and through email. This is a role for a motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Provide technical support to restaurant partner staff
- Maintain restaurant records by updating account information.
- Work closely with the Account Executive, Account Management and Customer Service team in ensuring service levels are met.
- Deal with the creation and updating of our restaurant menus
- Excellent written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Cheerful personality, good team player and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate across different teams and resolve any issues that might arise
- Experience with Salesforce would be beneficial
- University students are welcomed
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Competitive remuneration
- Competitive Holidays
- 5 Days Work Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fun working environment
- Regular team activities
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all Deliveroo orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
Students planning for a gap year will also be considered.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.