Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Rider Engagement Analyst
As a Global Rider Engagement Analyst, you will analyse qualitative and quantitative data and draw insights to inform the global rider engagement strategy.
- Partnering with the Global Head of Rider Engagement and working with national rider engagements teams to analyse and understand the performance and effectiveness of the activities they conduct, by performing clear analysis on past actions and by conducting experimental analysis through well-controlled tests.
- Reporting on both short- and long-term impact and suggesting actionable ways to improve results;
- Deriving quantitative and actionable output from qualitative information including surveys, written text or online sentiment.
- Supporting the wider operations team to understand the impact of the rider engagement function.
- Providing proactive, insightful, data-driven analysis supported by qualitative understanding to influence strategic decision making.
- Understanding the strategic goals of the rider engagement function and contributing to the setting and tracking of performance metrics.
- Producing quarterly forecasts, budgets and long-range plans for operating and headcount costs, and ensuring stakeholders understand and buy into them.
- Understanding performance against targets and completing further analysis to suggest iterative or corrective actions where necessary.
- 2-4 years’ experience as an analyst or conducting analysis in an operational or research environment.
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
- Highly analytical problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Strategic & operational level thinking.
- Technical proficiencies: SQL, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience with qualitative research methods is a plus.
- Free food and LOTS of it.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new MacBook and stuff.
- An abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.