Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
As a Rider Operations Representative you would be a critical part of the operations process here at Deliveroo. This vibrant and varied role provides numerous challenges and the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on a rapidly growing company as you help us provide riders across London.
You will have daily contact with prospective new riders, guiding them through the supply process and ultimately ensuring that this is completed speedily and accurately. You will also be essential to implementing improvements and change as the process is developed and adapted to the needs of the business. This means that there is always a fresh challenge to get stuck into and that no two days are ever the same!
- Administration experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Thrive in a targeted, fast paced, people focused environment.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups.
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food.
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.