Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and 200 cities.
The Commercial analyst will report directly into the UK&I Commercial Director and will assist as well as own some of the strategic decision making across restaurant sales, operations and account management teams. This role will be to support effective decisions across the teams by analysing data from various sources and communicating insights in a clear and digestible format.
This is a unique opportunity for an analytical and strategic thinker, to get great exposure in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Utilise high level analytical and financial modelling skills to help support high level commercial business decisions
- Evaluate new opportunities in the market
- Competitor analysis and insights
- Working with senior stakeholders to help shape strategic decisions across our restaurant, Deliveroo for business, and restaurant operations teams
- Diagnose areas of optimisation and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities
- Perform deep-dives on issues as they arise to find the root cause and identify potential solutions
- Numerical, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly adaptable
- Fluency in Excel, and SQL
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and convey mathematical and considerations to non experts
- Proficient in powerpoint, with strong presentation skills
- Pension Scheme
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Gym on site or subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Lots of great food!