Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with UAE's most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales.This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships
The role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of key restaurants with focus on building relationships and increasing profitability
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth and ensure operation efficiency (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Corporate)
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support
- Being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry
- 1-3 years working experience, ideally in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter and well organised. If you don't have that, you won't excel here
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Annual return flight ticket to your home country