Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion

TripleLift is dedicated to building an inclusive organization through our diversity, equity, and inclusion program. To help us understand and improve our talent pipeline as part of this initiative, we ask that all candidates interested in joining the TripleLift team complete our candidate demographic survey information below.

This information is anonymous and your responses do not affect the status of your application. If you wish not to self-identify for any question, we ask that you select “I don’t wish to answer”. Your participation will help us continue to do better in establishing a baseline and setting goals in recruiting initiatives to support underrepresented communities.

Attention to candidates located in Europe: Please disregard and do not answer the demographic question set. This appears by default and is not applicable to you.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

TripleLift Demographic Questions

TripleLift is dedicated to promoting and supporting diverse representation in our workplace. In order to best support you, please answer the following questions.

Attention to candidates located in Europe: Please answer "I don't wish to answer" if required to make a selection. This question set appears by default and is not applicable to you.

How do you identify your race or ethnicity? (Please select all that apply.) *

With what gender do you most identify? (Select one) *

What is your preferred sexual orientation? (Select one) *

Do you have a disability or long-term condition? (Disability defined as a physical or mental impairment, i.e. one who has a history/record of such an impairment, or one perceived by others as having such an impairment. See www.ada.gov/ada_intro.htm) (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.